DescriptionFor strength, durability and longevity, this lightweight Hellgrau Vohringer Plywood is used by most professional converters and manufacturers.
The industry standard, Hellgrau Vohringer Plywood has been developed over 40 years and offers the following benefits:
• Lightweight (only 19 kg for 15mm board)
• Durable and long lasting
• Refined during a 40 year manufacturing process
• Easy to cut, leaving no splinters or delamination (less wastage)
• Enhances and adds value to any build
• Uses PUR hot melt glue that is water resistant and the latest laminating machinery.
Vohringer ply is available in two thicknesses – 15mm and 3mm. The 15mm board is supplied with the same colour veneer to both sides. The 3 mm board is supplied with veneer on one-side only.
The board is 2,440mm x 1,200mm (approx. 8ft x 4ft) and weighs approx.19 kg per board (15 mm).
For exact colour samples please email our Customer Service Team. All orders are despatched within 48 hours and can be sent on a next day or economy (2-3 day) service.
Dimensions 2440 mm x 1200 mm (Approx. 8 ft x 4 ft)
Depth 3mm (veneer one side) – 15mm (veneer both sides)
Manufacturer Hellgrau Vohringer Ply